Wednesday, July 13, 2005

And so it begins

Actually, it begins tomorrow. But the actors are now here -- on their way from various airports as I type. I'm a little nervous about meeting them, about directing them. The day will be quite hectic because of all that has to happen today, and I am concerned not to tire them out too much. It's going to be a whirlwind day for them.

I'm excited, nervous, worried, elated. It's going to be fun and exhilirating at times; depressing and frustrating at other times. Making a movie is an exercise in compromise. At every turn, you have to be fully aware that compromises are going to be necessary; the trick is knowing which ones you can give in on and which ones you have to fight against.

More as time permits (it maybe a week or more before I log on again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home