Thursday, November 17, 2005

I am an idiot

i got a call tonight from the festival programmer at one of the film fests we entered. i was just about to get excited when he told me that i had send them a dvd case with no dvd in it!

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

i did four or five entries that one day, and i don't know how i missed that.

i'm fortunate that the one empty i sent (god, i hope it was just the one) was to a smaller indie fest. i mean, the guy was nice enough to call me.

so tomorrow i have to fed ex it to him.

i just feel like a complete idiot. really. it makes me worry what else i might have screwed up.

Update: I fed ex'd (fed exed?) the DVD this morning. Should be on his doorstep by Monday.

Still feel like an idiot.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have the feeling I'm going to forget an important aprt of a job application, but usually people are nice enough to say something, especially if they're interested in you/your work already.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, what? An MFA is a terminal degree?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home