Thursday, February 10, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Random:

I think I'm too lenient with grades. It's all subjective, when I'm grading production stuff, directing exercises, writing assignments. I sometimes feel I should be harsher and expect more effort. Mostly, I think I just don't want to deal with the inevitable confrontations. Which is stupid and cowardly.

My throat is killing me. I think it's getting worse. At least I don't have to lecture again til Tuesday. Big exam in class on Monday.

It's too early in the semester to be this dang tired.

I should be grading right now. Or home playing with my kids. But when I get home, I'm going to be too tired to do that, too.

Okay, I just stopped to grade, and wish I hadn't. Why? I don't know -- sometimes I feel like I can just get it done, but then I need to think about it and make comments, and then I don't want to do that 'right now,' so I end up having to read it again later.

I finished grading -- it was just a couple of late assignments, not the whole class's stuff, so it didn't take long.

I just found out that I am teaching all my classes in the fall back-to-back two days of the week. Ten minutes between each. Mondays and Wednesdays are going to SU-UCK. But I'll like having Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays free. I look forward to have some seniority one day so I get preferential scheduling. I hate being the new guy.

I have nothing else to say. I feel so random and boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home