Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Three Meme

I never do these things (insecurity – I am usually sure I am just too uninteresting to bother), but since I was personally called upon to do so by AiE, I guess I’ll give it a shot...

3 names you go by:
- Short version of my first name
- My full first name (on business cards and film credits)
- Christmas Tree (long story)

3 screennames you've had (besides blog psuedonym):
- all are variations on my first and last name

3 physical things you like about yourself:
- hands (I’m reaching here – I don’t like anything about myself physically)
- feet
- the fact that I lost a bunch of weight and now feel normal

3 physical things you dislike about yourself:
- thinning hair
- a little flabby around the middle
- the shape of my face (too oval, wish I had a squarer jaw)

3 parts of your heritage:
- Italian
- Norwegian
- what we affectionately call, in my family, ‘heinz 57’ – a little bit of everything

3 things you are wearing right now:
- grey t-shirt with my university’s name on it
- khaki cargo shorts
- a watch that doubles as a 128 MB USB storage device (gadget geek)

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
- U2
- Enya
- soundtracks – I love movie soundtracks

3 things you want in a relationship:
- comfort – just being able to relax with the other person
- independence
- similar interests in movies and books and etc.

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
- curves
- nice eyes
- soft skin

3 of your favorite hobbies:
- reading
- moviegoing (rarely get to indulge in this)
- I need more hobbies

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
- not have to get up early in the morning (I love sleeping late and miss it since I had kids)
- go to the movies
- have a good reason to listen to my new iPod mini

3 things that scare you:
- noises while I am laying in bed at night
- that anything might ever happen to one of my kids
- that my films will suck beyond words and I’ll be revealed as a total fraud

3 of your everyday essentials:
- coffee
- internet
- a nice hot shower in the morning

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
- lawyer (a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away)
- owning an antiquarian book shop
- running a retro art-deco-style moviehouse that serves full meals, wine, etc.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Great Britain
- Disney World (I have kids, I love to see the looks on their faces when they go to places like this)
- Italy (it’s a family heritage thing)

3 kids' names you like:
- Carter
- Evelyn
- Molly

3 things you want to do before you die:
- make a movie with a biggish budget and the actors of my choosing
- walk my daughters down the aisle when they get married
- earn enough money so that I don’t have to sweat the monthly budget

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy:
- I don't talk about "my feelings" – it’s instinctive. I just get quiet and watch TV.
- I love watches and buy new ones whenever I can afford to.
- I am obsessed with baseball and football; I follow the records of my favorite teams and obsess over stats and records.

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick:
- I am very concerned about my appearance.
- I actually like shopping for new clothes (at least, now that I can shop in normal-person sizes)
- I am a clean freak (I don’t know if this is stereotypically ‘chick’-like, but it comes from my mom, so I am equating it with her)

3 celeb crushes:
- Isabella Rossellini
- Tina Fey
- Kate Winslet

3 people I would like to see take this quiz now:
- Chuck – only because he never does this stuff
- Tina Fey (what the hell; she’d probably make it a lot funnier than I did)
- the main character in the movie I’m making this summer

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working slowly on the meme. These things take time, especially when you usually try to hide from these things....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home