Thursday, June 02, 2005

Casting Update

Man, I can't catch a break this week. I decided to offer one small but pivotal role to a colleague of mine who auditioned. Turns out he's going to be taking a group of students abroad and will be gone for the entire shoot.

This is a small blow. Nothing major. But I feel like everything has been negative this week (there's more behind the scenes that I haven't told you about).

I may replace him with my brother, who I think can handle the role and who will be visiting during the shoot anyway. I feel weird casting family members, but then again, why not be like Francis Ford Coppola and include my family in my films.

Except for Sofia in Godfather III. That was a bit of an error.

Hopefully, this won't turn out like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home