Monday, June 06, 2005

Feeling Antsy

I am getting very anxious about the film... there just seems to be so much to do. Little things are getting to me. When I'm not working on something for the film, I feel a lot of anxiety. I hate getting like this.

I'm also at a nervous stage -- this thing is finally becoming a reality, after several attempts to pull it off, and I'm getting a little... hm, can't decide what word to use here. I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to doubt my instincts, doubt whether the script is good enough, doubt whether I've made the right decisions.

I hate being this person sometimes.

I have been working on some production design stuff, just to feel like certain things are done. Some t-shirts have to be made for a scene where the characters pick up the special-ordered shirts from a shop. Now, I'd love to have these printed up, but it's expensive. So I decided to make them myself, with iron-on transfer paper. I can print the design right off my color inkjet and iron it onto the shirt.

This didn't work so well with the darker colored shirt I used. But I should have used the sheets designed for -- duh -- darker colored shirts. But this is the kind of thing that's been bugging me ALL DAY.

Why do I do this to myself?

If you can't tell by now, I'm a bit of a control-freak-perfectionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home