Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Resolving Issues

DP issue is just about resolved. We have a guy who has agreed to do it, pending one thing on his schedule that he still needs to clear.

My department graciously offered to pay for the script clearance when I discussed my financial plight with them (very nice, considering the dept is already kicking in money for the film).

Down to two actresses for the main supporting female role.

Still NO ONE who can play the lead (except for yours truly).

Locations still unsecured, waiting on a call from location guys to give me an update.

Met with industrious senior who will direct the 'making of' documentary for the project. Comes highly recommended by a colleague and longtime friend of mine, and I have basically set him loose to capture everything and anything (though I will maintain editorial control). I am giving pretty much full access to meetings and etc.

Trying to lose the extra 10-15 pounds I put on since moving, so all I've eaten today is:
  • 4 bottles of water (20 oz. each)
  • 1 cup of coffee with sweet and low
  • 8 saltines

Honestly, I'm not intending to starve myself. I watch what I eat very carefully, and most days my willpower is decent. The grocery shopping hasn't been done yet, so the pantry is somewhat bare of the things I can eat. Thus, I am holding out rather than splurging on delicious but fattening foods. (The mouse caught in the trap in the pantry, however, was cool with eating peanut butter, much to his eternal regret).

Why the **** am I talking about food? I don't know -- just cataloging the day.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger TerminalMFA said...

I know what you mean! Just breathe, AiE -- only TWO MORE DAYS to go!!

Things are hectic here... but in a good way. I'll update again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home