Saturday, August 20, 2005

Awkward Silence

I have nothing to say. I mean, I have stuff to say, but some things are best kept private. So I'm not saying that stuff.

Postproduction is just getting started, and I'm stressed about that. And classes start Monday, and I'm stressed about that. Having a fight with my wife about amount of time I spend on work vs. family, and the stress from that kinda trumps everything else. I can't work when my personal life is not functioning properly.

Wait, didn't I say I was going to keep that private?

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger TerminalMFA said...

sometimes that's true, sometimes not, i think...

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little venting in private can sometimes save you from trouble in public. My son hates the first week of school because I don't cook or do laundry.
Consider yourself lucky that your kids(?)/wife don't get on you about editing. My son knows enough at sixteen that if I spend alot of time in post, that things didn't work out like they were suppose to in the pre-production planning so he teases me about it.
I probably never should have given him that Fisher Price videocamera when he was little. Good Luck and Be Good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home